Beauty Mask Works Intensive Crystal Collagen Neck & Decollete Mask
Crystal Collagen Intensive Neck & Decollete Mask by Beauty Mask Works.
Beauty Mask Works Intensive Crystal Collagen Neck & Decollete Mask is the definitive moisturizing neck & decollete mask for all skin types. Contains collagen, hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, natural plant extracts, amino acids and vitamins to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Beauty Mask Works Neck Mask helps to lift the skin to tighten and create firmness. With regular use, you will notice more toned skin and less wrinkles. Contains collagen, amino-acids and natural plant essences to help firm, tone, moisture and hydrate.
Excellent for aging, dry and non-elastic skin.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- Helps to beautify neck & decollete.
- Deep cleansing.
- Firms, Tones & Hydrates.
- Good for all skin types.
How to use:
1. You can use the mask at room temperature. For extra comfort, soak in tepid water for up to five minutes. For an extra cooling effect, leave in the freezer for up to five minutes.
2. Cleanse neck & decollete with your favorite cleanser.
3. Open the foil pack and remove mask. Apply mask to neck & decollete and adjust the position.
4. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. You will feel a gentle massage action as the water and active ingredients penetrate your skin.
5. After desired time, remove mask from skin and let neck & decollete dry naturally. You will notice the mask is much thinner after use. Discard mask.
6. Recommended use is twice weekly for the first month and then once per week afterward.
Produce type: Collagen Neck Mask
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Mineral oil, Collagen, Caprylic/caprylic Triglyceride, Cetyl ethyl Hexanonate, Cellulose, Hyaluronic acid, Butylene Glycol, Grape (vitisvinifera seed oil), Sodium hyaluronate, Perfume, Pyrus Malus (apple) Fruit, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carbomer, Propyparaben, Triethanolamine, Carica Papaya fruit, Allantoin, BHT, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid and Pyruvic Acid.