OPI Infinite Shine
OPI Infinite Shine My Italian is a Little Rusty
Your cart is currently empty.
My Italian is a Little Rusty from the OPI Infinite Shine Muse of Milan Collection.
This nail polish easily makes its point with rich chestnut earth tones that speak any language.
You’ll be fluent in the language of fashion with this modern vintage chestnut nail polish shade. Rust, but make it fashion!
This dimensional purple nail polish is capable of turning any look into a masterpiece. Paint on this starry shade to embrace your inner superstar.
For years, Milan has been a muse through its use of color in art and fashion. Introducing 12 new shades in all four formulas that will be your answer to creativity in all its forms. Let Milan inspire your fall look with OPI’s Fall 2020 Collection. Explore the vibrant colors, textiles, and material trends of Milan's fashion scene.
• Step 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
• Step 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
• Step 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
• Step 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
• Step 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
Product Type: Nail Polish
Color: Chestnut Brown
Volume: 15 mL / 0.5 fl oz.
Formaldehyde-Free & Toluene-Free
Made in USA
Copyright © 2023 HB Beauty Bar
Search our store